Who Was America’s First Entrepreneur?
1. Did he –
a. Develop the first cash crop in America and assure the success of England in America?
b. Develop a product that was America’s top export for 150 years?
c. Stop the Indian War against the colonists and assure the success of England in America?
2. Did he marry –
a. A woman from his home town in England?
b. A native American Indian Princess?
c. A daughter of a fellow passenger on his first trip from England to America?
3. Was the big obstacle faced by America’s First Entrepreneur –
a. Bailing a sinking ship for 72 hours straight?
b. Being shipwrecked on an uninhabited island for almost ten months?
c. Building a ship to get off the uninhabited island?
4. Was the child of America’s First Entrepreneur –
a. The first child born on Bermuda?
b. The child of an American Indian?
c. The child of an Englishwoman who came from England to America as a child at the same time he did?
5. Did America’s First Entrepreneur –
a. Invent the lightning rod?
b. Invent the cotton gin?
c. Successfully cross-breed an agricultural crop?
6. Did America’s First Entrepreneur grow –
c. Sugar cane?
7. What is the name of America’s First Entrepreneur?
7. John Rolfe